A simple automation project using a Raspberry Pi and ADXL345 accelerometer to simulate better gaming experience. Supports All Windows Games, currently functioning over Ethernet & WiFi. Best experience with Racing games!Hardware Setup:
- Fix ADXL345 accelerometer in the palm side of Gloves.
- Connect all wires with Pi GPIO Pins.
- Place all setup wherever you want.
- Connect all pins of accelerometer & GPIO properly follow links for tutorial.
- Stuff About ADXL345 Accelerometer & Python
Thanks utsource.net to offer electronic components for my projectsSoftware Setup:
- How to use 3-Axis Accelerometer for Tilt Sensing
- I used Roll & Pitch axis only for forward, backward, left, right, nitro & handbrake parameters to control the game.
- Download all source code.
- Start server from windows system to receive axis tilts in degrees. Run GameServer.py
- Send UDP packets from Pi to server. Run Client.py
- Enter IP of your connection not IP of Pi.
- Open cmd & type ipconfig/all to see IP of your connection.
- Start Pi using putty for faster connection.
- Create hotspot & connect both Pi & Windows system for Wireless Control.
- Recommended use Ethernet for faster connection & Enjoy! the game without any lag.
For more queries & solutions follow me bellow!