Omicro is a robotic ball that can be operated remotely with BLE from a smartphone or tablet. This robot can turn 360 degrees on the spot. Because it is a robust plastic spherical robot, it is safe for children and pets to touch it.
I tried to create a spherical robot with an action camera inside, triggered by the thought that I wanted to take a picture from the sphere's point of view.Features
- It is possible to run from iOS smartphone application.
- 360 degree turnable. It is possible to move even in a narrow area of the room.
- Since it does not use servo or omni-wheel for direction change, it can be created at low price.
- You can install an action camera inside.
- Because it is a sphere, it is possible to run on the water surface. You can shoot underwater video. However, it is necessary to attach a sucker-type wart and impart propulsion power.