The PiArm is a fast, powerful and precise full-metal light-weight robotic arm. With its compatibility to all the Raspberry Pi variants.
- It is an open-source software and hardware.
- The servo motors are designed with the LED glow indicators to detect the health of the motors.
- It is powered by a shield that supports both USB and GPIO communication.
- PiArm can be used by anyone who knows to program or don't know the programming.
- It is made as simple as possible to help you achieve your multiple daily tasks with ease.
Having 6-axis, PiArm can pick and place, detect objects, sense motions or anything in its area, with any given orientation, manageable with programming or without programming (utilizing the inbuilt libraries).
PiArm lets you learn robotics and programming by interfacing with the Raspberry Pi board. The Raspberry Pi acts as the brain to PiArm sanctioning it to connect with the cyber world and the Bluetooth making it even more puissant and remotely controlling the robot.