Steps for building project
1. Connect the 5V supply pin and GND of the Bolt to the 5V and GND pins of the relay module.
2. Connect any one of the digital pin i.e. (0-4) of the Bolt to the IN/REL pin of the relay module.
3. Connect a wire from the bulb holder to the COM pin of the relay module.
4. Connect a wire from the NO pin of the relay module to the 2-pin socket.
5. Connect the remaining terminal of the bulb holder to the other terminal of the 2-pin socket.
Click on the 'Product' tab and create a product as shown.
Upload the code and save the configuration.
Chose the HTML extension from the dropdown, give a name to your code and then start writing your HTML code for controlling the device.
Link the Bolt to the product.
Click on 'View this device'
Click on On button to switch on the lamp and click on the Off button to switch off the lamp.