The compact design makes Proxima Alpha a portable LED light. The spotlight has 40 RGB LEDs, one OLED display 0.96" and a USB-C connector.
The brain of this spotlight is the ESP8266. Dimensions of the spotlight: 90 x 60 x 10mm.
This device can be used for many applications: photography light, disco light and more.
Through the OLED display, you can change some of the operating settings.
Some parameters that you can modify:
- The intensity of red, 255 levels
- The intensity of green, 255 levels
- The intensity of blue, 255 levels
- Preset effects (Fade, strobe, breath)
- Effects and transitions
- Energy profile
- Cloud settings(Support with Firebase, Redis etc.)
- WiFi settings
I developed this project because I needed a led spotlight for different uses. Those on the market are too expensive.
- 40 RGB LEDs WS2812B or 40 RGBCW LEDs SK6812
- USB-C TYPE-2
- OLED Display 0.96"
- 3 Buttons
- OBJEX APP - for remote control
Currently, the project has no technical problems.
In the future, I will continue the project.
Margins of improvement
- Battery with the charging system
- Add ESP32
- Change the buttons
- Add a variable resistance for brightness control
- Create a case to protect the spotlight