I am back after 2 and more months with a new project.
In this project I made a RADAR that keeps on tracking the obstacles or enemies.
You may say what is new in this project..??
In this you can monitor with the help of an android app.
You can download it.
Meanwhile you can subscribe my channel for more videos like this..
"Electronics is Fun"
Steps to make this project...
1. Gather all the components as shown in this video.
like Arduino, servo motor, ultrsonic sensor, Bluetooth module etc
2. Take double sided tape and stick servo motor and bluetooth module on the breadboard as shown.
2. It will look like this.
3. Connect Jumper wires on the ultrasonic sensor.
4. On the shaft of servo motor stick ultrasonic sensor as shown.
5. It will look like this.
7. After connections it will look like this.
8. Take android mobile and download application.
9. It is this app and install it on mobile phone.
10. Open mobile phone bluetooth and see HC 05. connect it. Password will be 1234 or 0000.
11. Open app and see HC 05 is connected.
After that click start button and radar will rotate.
12. To understand this red and blue graph.
13. It will look like this...
You have successfully made Mobile Radar..
Now help me reach 1000 subscribers and more on YouTube...