Software apps and online services
Hand tools and fabrication machines
Hey Guyzz... How's you all..??
In this Pandemic I trust everybody is at home staying safe.
While staying at home I made a Game So you can enjoy it with your family.
In this game a sequence of LEDs glowing is shown on the box. You have to remember this sequence and press the buttons sequence wise.
If the wrong buttons are pressed, then a Game Over message is shown on the LCD display.
You can enjoy this game while staying in home.
If you like this project respect it.
Give me suggestions so I can improve it or any feedback you want to give to my YouTube channel.
Also you can give me suggestions on "What I made next project.?"
1. Gather components like Arduino, Buzzer, LCD display, 10K pot, LEDs red, green, yellow, white, jumper wires, breadboard, box, switches.
2. Take cardboard strip and place switches with 100 ohm resistors.
3. Take another cardboard strip and place leds on strip and connect 220 ohm resistors.
4. Take box and place speaker or buzzer in it.
5. Decorate the box and place LCD, switches and leds on the top cover of box.
6. Decorate the box and Upload the code.
Enjoy the game...
Visit my YouTube channel once and see more interesting projects.
"Electronics is Fun"
If you like my channel subscribe it please.