NAME OF THE PROJECT :
THIS PROJECT IS BASED ON TEMPERATURE MONITORING SYSTEM MADE WITH THE HELP OF BOLT HARDWARE TO MONITOR THE TEMPERATURE AND TO DETECT ANOMALY.Hardware connections :
Required components :
Bolt hardware kit x 1
LM35 temperature sensor x 1
3 Female and Male wires
Connect the one end of wires to the LM35 sensor and the other end to the Bolt Hardware kit. Please pay attention while connecting the wires.
For reference please view through this link for setup : "https://trainings.boltiot.com/courses/429176/lectures/6656669"Creating product for the sensor :
Open the Bolt Cloud and create a new product for the sensor and link the device to the product.
Open the setup and configure the hardware.
Code the hardware to run polynomial algorithm and save it.
*** Make sure the device is Online****Getting Data:
Place the Bolt Hardware in the refrigerator make sure the connection is not disconnected.
Note: Here I used Power Bank to provide power supply for the product.Reading Values and Graph :
The graph denotes the data collected by the Sensor. It gives the temperature inside the refrigerator. Please keep the hardware at least for 2 hours.
****//THIS PROJECT IS USED TO SEND ALERT EMAIL. SO I HAVE USED MAILGUN. A THIRD PARTY APPLICATION WHICH IS USED TO SEND E-MAILS.Creating and registering in Mailgun :
The below link can be used for Registration and account creation.Coding and Explanation :
- Open and login using Putty or Vm or Virtual Box.
- create a Directory and create a file. Name it as main.py (py stands for python fille).
- The main.py file contains the configuration codes like sandbox url, senders email, receivers email etc.
- Create a new file in the same directory and name it as Temp_spy.py.
- A blank screen is opened and the source code for the project is written.
- It uses Z score analysis for anomaly detection.
- Save the file.
Note: ensure that the program file contains the same name as mentioned in the configuration file.
The output is displayed once the code is error free and it take the value for the given frame size.
The sensor records the value and it is represented in form of graph.
- A sudden rise or fall of the temperature is indicated through E-mail
- When some one opens the door the temperature rises as it sense the difference in the temperature in the atmosphere.
- It also sends an E-mail when there is a fall of temperature as we need to maintain the threshold.
As the system detects anomaly it sends an Alert mail.
When there is a sudden increase or decrease in the temperature, the sensor detects that and it alerts the user. The sensor collects the data from the environment for the given frame value and senses the anomaly.