If a switch has turned off, It is not working.
But the switch is turned on and catch the movements by the PIR sensor, WIZwiki-W7500 will send the results to the IFTTT.
IFTTT can use defined notification application at “That” Function. Then IFTTT can send information about sponsoring result to the user.
The PIR module can be operated in 5V. you can just connect VCC, GND then Data pin to D8 on WIZwiki-W7500 board.
To connect the Analog pin with the switch. The reason is that recycling existing the shield board.
- mbed enabled, Hardwired TCP/IP platform, It can send queries to IFTTT when the movements were caught.
- PIR sensor
- HC-SR501 motion sensor, detect the motion.
- Pushover(Android Notification Application)
- To send notification to your cellular phone.
- Pushover used instead of the Android notifications of the number of Actions.
Basically, this project was made in mbed compiler.
How to make it
- After sign in IFTTT. To make the Maker channel. https://ifttt.com/maker
- Create the recipe in My Recipes.
- Select the ‘maker’ at This function. Then select a ‘receive a web request’.
- Select the pushover at That function. Then to select a ‘send a notification’.
- Type the message and URL in the Action Field.
my maker channelhttps://ifttt.com/recipes/312069-stopthief-wizwiki-w7500-mbed-platform-ifttt-maker-channel
In the above link, you can just add the recipe easily.
(Note: After making the maker channel you have to copy the Secret key from IFTTT.)
- Wire the PIR Sensor’s Data pin to D8 on WIZwiki-W7500.
- To connect the Analog 0 pin (A0) with the switch.
3. Source code
Source code: https://developer.mbed.org/users/jehoon/code/StopThief/
- For using the WIZnetInterfaceinmbed.you can read the following link below.(Korean)
- Write the Event name and Secret Key.
- When a specific event is triggered. WIZwiki-W7500 execute ifttt.triger() function. it can send Query with ifttt.addIngredients() function’s saved value.
4. Android Application
- The Pushover application was installed in your Cellular phone.
- mbed: https://developer.mbed.org/
- WIZwiki-W7500 mbed platform: https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/WIZwiki-W7500/#overview
- How to use WIZnetInterface(korean): http://embeddist.blogspot.kr/2015/07/armmbed-wiznetinterface.html
- About IFTTT: https://ifttt.com/wtf
- Pushover(notification app): https://pushover.net/
- HC-SR501(PIR Sensor) Datasheet: http://www.datasheetspdf.com/datasheet/HC-SR501.html
- Recipe: https://ifttt.com/recipes/312069-stopthief-wizwiki-w7500-mbed-platform-ifttt-maker-channel