Self-balancing robo-knight is a great way to spend a time with your friends instead of video games. The rule is simple: try to knock over the robot controlled by your friend using a long lance attached to a servo. You can use only a video stream from a smartphone - so you can see the battlefield only from a first person view.
To prepare mechanics:
- 3D print to pieces of lance, glue them together
- using two M4 screws and nuts attach servo to a 3D printed holder
- screw servo arm to the lance and attach it to the servo
- screw a servo holder with a servo to the robot chassis
- Log into cloud.husarion.com and create a project based on template "Self balancing telepresence robot MPU9250 (CORE2)"
- Upload a zip file containing robot firmware to your project
- Click a "cloud button with arrow" in the left-up corner of the Web UI and upload a firmware to your robot
At cloud.husarion.com open web UI of your robot and control it by using your keyboard:
- arrows: move left/right/forward/backward
- Q/E - pick up / lower a lance
- U/I/O - change a robot speed to 1.0 / 2.0 / 4.0 value
- P - turn off self-balancing and park robot on the leg