Atmel Studio 7: Studio 7 is the integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging all AVR® and SAM microcontroller applications. The Atmel Studio 7 IDP gives you a seamless and easy-to-use environment to write, build and debug your applications written in C/C++ or assembly code.
Here is the download link
2 Proteus Software for simulation: This is the software to show simulation. You will get lot of information to download this software.
If you are directly doing it in hardware then no need to install proteus tool
Here in our demo video we are using proteus simulation but definitely if you are doing it in your hardware you will be required these components for this project:
1. AVR Development Board: You can buy Atmega16 IC and can make your own custom board, any how you can also get the Atmega16/32 Development board. So if you have this board it will be better so that you can easily upload the code by yourself.
2. Seven segment display: As here we are making traffic light project so we should have one 7 segment display for count down the numbers:
3. Three LEDs: As for making prototype of traffic light we are here using 3 LEDs of different color, red color to stoop the vehicle, yellow color for warning and green color to move on.
4. Some Jumper Wires:We need some jumper wires also to make the connection among each devices.
5. AVR ISP USB Programmer: This programmer is a generic stand alone hardware tool allowing you to read and write many AVR based ATMEL micro-controller.
In above image of development board we already have 2 Seven segments display and few leds are also there so if you purchase this board itself then no need to buy these two things, but you only have one small development board then you need to buy 7 segment display 3 LEDs and some jumper wires to make the connection.Code:
You can get the source code from our Github link.Circuit Diagram:
The whole Project Description is given in above video
If you have any doubt regarding this project feel free to comment us below. And if you want to learn more about embedded system you can visit our youtube channel
Please visit and like our Facebook Page for frequent updates.
Thanks & Regards,