- Did I win the contest? When will I receive my prize?
- I submitted my project but it says "Awaiting moderation". Will it affect my eligibility?
- My project is locked and I can't edit it anymore. Why is that?
- Somebody copied my entry! What can I do?
- What are the entry requirements?
- What are the judging criteria?
- What are the prizes?
- What are the steps to enter the contest?
- What is the contest timeline?
- When will winners be announced? Where can I see the list?
- Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email to arrange the shipment of your prize.
- You must post a complete project including code, images and documentation
- You must use a WunderBar in your project
We’ll be looking for innovative solutions for solving everyday problems using the WunderBar. Don't worry, we don't need your entry to be seasonally themed (unless you decide that it should be). A video of the project would be a bonus (though it is not a requirement)
Your project has to be open source and should be as well documented as possible.
- Either an iPhone 6, Nexus 6, PS4, or 48" TV
Post your completed WunderBar project on our competition page at hackster.io
December 31, 1969
October 22, 2014 at 9:59 PM PT
December 21, 2014 at 8:59 PM PT
Contest winners will be announced on December 31, 1969. The list of winners will be visible on the main page (Contest brief).
Anyone with a WunderBar (who isn't a member of the relayr team or one of their family members) is welcome to enter. The competition is global.
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Email us.