- Did I win the contest? When will I receive my prize?
- I submitted my project but it says "Awaiting moderation". Will it affect my eligibility?
- My project is locked and I can't edit it anymore. Why is that?
- Somebody copied my entry! What can I do?
- What are the entry requirements?
- What are the prizes?
- What is the contest timeline?
- When will winners be announced? Where can I see the list?
If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email to arrange the shipment of your prize.
- Share any badge, new or old with full instructions
- Provide design documentation. For example, PCB layout (native or Gerber plots), artwork, bill-of-materials, schematics, source code/firmware, and anything else you'd like to share!
- Written explanation describing your badge’s capabilities
- Optional video explaining what the badge does
- Want to score extra points? Celebrate our partner Autodesk and build with Autodesk EAGLE files and Fusion 360 CAD (check out the Autodesk prize)
- Don't want to share your complete Gerbers? Need to protect your invention? We totally understand. Share only what you feel comfortable with
- Got add-ons? Let's see them!
- Selling your badges? Share your links, we want to buy some!
- Need fab help? It's all about the one and only OSH Park!
- Join our BadgeLove event in San Francisco: Flights, hotel, beer, all paid.
- Make the baddest, blinkiest Hackster-inspired badge to win a Typhoon H Plus drone with Intel RealSense technology + t-shirt + blog post + socks + stickers and BIG SOCIAL promotion!
- The most intricate and artistic badge takes home one of our limited edition skateboards!
- All badges are born equal but the badge with the best networking capabilities, takes our socks, t-shirts and stickers! (10 are available)
- Share badges that support a social cause like cancer awareness and STEM to win one of our newest t-shirts. (20 are available)
- Build the snappiest add-on, to make a lonely badge a happy badge to win one of our newest t-shirts. (20 are available)
- Limited Edition T-Shirt (18 are available)
November 29, 2018 at 10:00 PM PT
March 28, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT
April 11, 2019
Contest winners will be announced on April 11, 2019. The list of winners will be visible on the main page (Contest brief).
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Email us.