Everyone wants an assistant which makes each and every person's work or tasks or anything which clarifies their doubt without any effort and problem. Google has made it easier by introducing google assistant. In my project I'm going to turn on led by using google assistant. The things used in this project are,
Hardware Components : Bolt IoT wifi module, Led
Software : Google Assistant, IFTTT, Webhooks.
- Now we should plug the longer end positive into pin 0 of bolt wifi module.
- After that plug the shorter end negative into ground pin and on the bolt wifi module.
- After completing these connections login to bolt cloud and note the ID of your bolt wifi module and create a new product and link it to bolt device.
- Now, click on the API tab and select generate key and click on Enable.
- After this, copy your API key.
- Now, there is a command in which we have to replace some parameters and the structure of the command is,
- Now, the parameters that we need to replace are,
1) API KEY
2) PIN NUMBER
3)HIGH/LOW which indicates if you want to turn on/off the led. HIGH means it will on and LOW means it will off.
4) DEVICE ID.
- Go to IFTTT website and create a new applet.
- Login using your Gmail account and use the same account for which you'll be using your mobile to interact with google assistant.
- After this, click on +this to create a trigger.
- Now, choose google assistant.
- After this, select a specific phrase.
- Now we'll type the phrase that we want to trigger the action for both on/off.
- Now, click on create trigger.
- Click on +that.
- Now we'll select Webhooks.
- Enter the API in the URL box.
- The method we've to select is GET.
- The content we've to select is application/json.
- Click on create action and then go to back to home page and you can see the applets.
- Now, open google assistant in your mobile and type the phrase for which we've created the trigger.
- The above URL is for on condition.
- The above URL is for off condition.