A calculative amalgamation of available sound sensor and knowledge of Python programming with regard to have a real time surveillance on the random and disturbing sound intensities around the No noise and/or Low Noise areas in a region e.g. Hospitals, Schools, Sensitive areas in the region, Research labs, etc. and sending a real time alert to the concerned Police Officials about any disturbing noise created in any of the places or areas above mentioned via Telegram Messaging App.
Note: After the connections are done we need to link the product (Circuit Connection) to the Bolt Cloud.
1. Steps to create the Telegram Channel:
· Open your Telegram App and swipe left open the Main Menu and tap on the feature New Channel.
· Give a suitable name to the channel and provide description to it.
· Set the channel as Public Channel and provide a permanent link to it by giving a suitable name. Note: Space between words is not allowed.
· Now we need to create a Telegram Bot
2. Steps to create the Telegram Bot:
· After creating the Telegram Channel come back to the home page of the Telegram and search for the BotFather in the search menu.
· After opening the BotFather enter the command /start to create the bot.
· To create a new bot enter the command /newbot and give a suitable name to the bot.
· Secondly we need to give the username to the bot created it should be ending with the bot e.g. usernamebot
· Now a API Key will get generated store that API Key as it have to be used in the coding.
3. Linking the Telegram Channel and Telegram Bot:
· Now that we have created both Telegram Channel and Telegram Bot next we need to link them both together.
To do that open your channel and tap on the channel name and then click on the Administrator button and search for the bot name you have created.
Possible output as follows: