This project is a Arduino Based Security System consisting of a Arduino Uno, a servo motor, a ultrasonic sensor and a piezoelectric buzzer.
Here, the ultrasonic sensor senses an object that is within its range, which activates the buzzer. This sensor data is also fed into a Processing IDE software, which creates a graphical map.
The servo motor is used to rotate the ultrasonic sensor so as to cover a large area.
This is a pretty simple project and can be done within an hour.Here is the procedure for the project -
- Connect the Trigger Pin of the Sensor to Pin 2 of the Arduino
- Connect the Echo Pin of the Sensor to Pin 3 of the Arduino
- Connect Vcc and GND of the Sensor Supply and Ground respectively
- Place the buzzer on the breadboard
- Connect its Positive End to Pin 10 of the Arduino and connect the Negative End to ground
- Attach the black and red wire of the servo motor to ground and supply respectively
- Attach the yellow wire of the servo motor to Pin 9 of the Arduino
- Connect 5V terminal of the Arduino to supply and GND terminal of the Arduino to ground
After Finishing these connections, place the entire circuit inside the box as shown in the figure.
Then it's time to code.