- 1x Arduino Uno
- 2x DC motors. (Steering motor and Forward/Reverse Motor)
- 1x L298 Motor Motor Driver Card.
- 1x Bluetooth Module (HC-05, HC-06 ect.)
- 1x Batar yor Powerbank ( 9- 12 volt) (You can choose this according to your car's power )
- 4x LEDs
- 1x Buzzer
- 2x 1kΩ Resistors
- 2x 220Ω Resistors
- 1x On/Off Switch
1. Install “Arduino Bluetooth Car Control” Application from the link below: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com....
2. Download the connection schematic, installation steps and Arduino .ino code from the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8lboyisdqhBU0EtdEl3RExGdmc
3. Connect your devices. (It's explained below.)
4. Download the Arduino .ino code onto your Arduino Uno card.
That's all. (It takes just one hour.)
(Also you can make some different applications by changing the Arduino .ino code.)