Software apps and online services
This IR thermal camera carries a 16x12 array of thermal sensors (MLX90641) and it can detect the temperature of objects from far away with a centre area accuracy of ±1℃ and average accuracy of ±1.5℃. In order to obtain the thermal images easily, the I2C protocol is used to get the low-resolution images from the camera. The FOV (Field of View) of this camera is 110°x75°, and the temperature measurement range is -40℃ to 300℃. In order to obtain the thermal image easily, I2C protocol is used to get the low-resolution image from the camera.Feature
- Compact size 16x12 pixel IR thermal sensor array (MLX90641)
- High FOV (field-of-view) of 110°x75° to capture more area
- Wide temperature measurement range (-40℃~300℃)
- I2C Grove interface for easy communication with an MCU
- Fully calibrated IR array for convenient setup
Step 1. Plug Grove - Thermal Imaging Camera to Wio Terminal via Grove cable and also connect Wio Terminal to PC through a USB cable.
If it is your first time playing Wio Terminal and not sure which interface to plug on Wio Terminal, please refer to Get Started with Wio Terminal.
Step 2. Copy the demo code into your Arduino IDE and upload.Success
The outcome will display on the screen of Wio Terminal if everything goes well as following:
Please submit any technical issue into our forum.