Valentine's Day is coming, are you worried about she/he likes you or not? Maybe you want to ask, but here is another way, put the finger into the heartbeat device, the data will show the answer.
The heartbeat of adults is about 70~80 times, well, 60~100 times is normal. When the heart beat frequency is above 100 times in one minute, which means Tachycardia. And when the heart beat frequency is lower than 60 times in one minute, it is called Bradycardia.
How could we know our own heartbeat? There are many heartbeat measurement device, and many smart bracelets equipped with this function. As a maker myself, taking advantage of the open source hardware, I made one heartbeat device with two main functions:
1. Put the finger to the heartbeat sensor, once the heartbeat is detected, a red heart will beat in the centre of the device, indicating the heartbeat is detected.
2. The OLED display will show the heartbeat frequency.
1. Design the laser cutting parts
We have used the software to design the crust and cut it with the laser cutter.
2. Secure the soleplate and surrounding panels with 502 glue
3. Plug the Gravity IO Expansion Shield to DFRduino UNO R3, then fix them to the bottom.
4. Secure the LCD display and heart rate sensor with hot melt on the panel
5. Fix the 8bytes RGB ring to the back of the panel.
6. Connect the sensor to the main control panel with the jumper wires.
7. Install the panel
8. Finally, fix the acrylic panel to the birch panel with 502 glue.
Software Programming (Coding with Mind+, click here to download)
Thank you for your reading! Happy Valentine's Day.