Hand tools and fabrication machines
By attaching the Find Me to any item, you can ring your missing item simply by clicking a button from your smart phone, using the app to locate it in seconds.Step 1: How it works
1) Attach this find me key chain to any of the devices ex; keys , wallet, etc.
2) Pair this device with your mobile phone
3) when ever you want press find button on your smart phone the find me rings and helps you to find the missing thingStep 2: List of components
- Arduino Pro Mini or Arduino Nano
- HC-06 Bluetooth module
- Small LiPo battery
- Small Piezo electric buzzer
- Battery charging circuit
- Empty Tic Tac box or any small box
- soldering iron
- some wires
Bluetooth to Arduino
- VCC 🠦 VCC
- GND 🠦 GND
- TX 🠦 RX
- RX 🠦 TX
Buzzer to Arduino
- GND 🠦 GND
- +VCC 🠦 DIGITAL PIN 5
Battery to Arduino
- + 🠦 VCC
- - 🠦 GND
Bluetooth Controller: you can get this app in the Play StoreStep 7: Config the app
After installing the app, you will get some thing like this. Go to set keys, and set the find key value to u and stop key value to s.
DO NOT CHANGE THE VALUESStep 8: Finishing
Now embed all the circuits into the box and hook up a ring to it. If you want, you can also add a vibrator parallel to the buzzer pins. Because if the head of the buzzer is closed, you won't be able to hear it properly.
Now you are done with "Find Me".
I hope you like this project. And if so, don't forget to vote me.
If you guys have any problems, please post a comment. Thank you :)