Moving Portrait inspired from Harry Potter Movies. Moving Portrait is built using a old broken laptop. It can be even build using a Raspberry Pi connected with a display or a old monitor. Moving Portrait Frame looks awesome, we can see family photos, watch videos, movies. It has every functionality that a laptop has.Build instructions
Step 1: Installing Display In Frame
- Take the upper frame and a piece of color cardboard.
- Mark the display dimensions on the cardboard and cut it.
- Attach the cardboard to display using plastic tape.
- Clean the glass and display and put the display into the frame.
- With the help of supporting cardboard fix the display.
Step 2: Installing Electronics In The Frame
- Take the lower frame and mark the positions for cooling fan vent, head phone jack, USB ports power plug.
- Put everything in the frame using screws and double tape and seal the photo frame.