iRobbie is the revolutionary app that brings smartphone power to your Arduino project. iRobbie connects via Bluetooth to the Arduino board. Use the iPhone camera and play with object recognition, object tracking and more. Start learning computer vision and neural networks with iRobbie App! With iRobbie, your Arduino robot can recognize and track over 60 objects, get a responsive touchscreen joystick and even allow you to play music!
- Object Tracker – tap and drag over the object you want to track and your iRobbie robot will follow the object.
- iFinder – just tell iRobbie what you want him to find. iRobbie is able to recognize over 60 objects and he will start tracking the object after recognizing it.
- Voice Control – you can control your iRobbie robot by telling him here to go.
- Remote Control – a responsive touchscreen joystick on your iPhone to control the iRobbie robot.
- Xylophone – play music with your iRobbie Arduino robot.
Download iRobbie-A on the AppStore
Full iRobbie-A demo
This is just an example that can inspire you to design and build your very own robot to play with the iRobbie App using Arduino compatible boards, parts or kits. HM-10 Bluetooth module connects to the Sensor Shield: RX to TX, TX to RX, GND to "-", VCC to "+" Visit https://www.robbie-app.com to check and download free Arduino programs.
For more information, please visit the iRobbie web site.
Arduino compatible boards, parts and kits are sold separately. Arduino is trademark of Arduino AG, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.