Software apps and online services
The objective of this project is to build up a system to operate an AC light by using our Android phone.
A) Connections between Bluetooth Module and Arduino
- +5V(Arduino) to +5V(Bluetooth)
- GND(Arduino) to GND(Bluetooth)
- RX(Arduino) to TX(Bluetooth)
- TX(Arduino) to RX(Bluetooth)
B) Connections between Relay and Arduino
- +5V(Arduino) to VCC(Relay)
- GND(Arduino) to GND(Relay)
- Digital Pin 8(Arduino) to IN1(Relay)
- Digital Pin 9(Arduino) to IN2(Relay)
C) Connections between Relay, Switch board and Bulb
- NO(Normally Open) pin(Relay) to Bulb-1
- Common pin(Relay) to Switch Board(Switch-1)
- NO(Normally Open) pin(Relay) to Bulb-2
- Common pin(Relay) to Switch Board(Switch-2)
- GND(Bulb-1) to GND(AC Supply - Negative Terminal)
- GND(Bulb-2) to GND(AC Supply - Negative Terminal)
- Switch Board(Switch-1) to AC Supply - Positive Terminal
- Switch Board(Switch-2) to AC Supply - Positive Terminal
Bluetooth Application Setup
We have used an Android Application named "Bluetooth Electronics"
Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keuwl.arduinobluetooth
- First download and install the application from "Play Store"
- Edit a new panel
- Add 2 switches and edit their Turn On Status according to the code
- Now click on the "Connect" button and select "Bluetooth Classic" option then click "Next" button
- After that pair with this application with "HC-05 Bluetooth Module" and click "Done" button. Finally Click "Run" button to start working with this app.
- Do not touch any wires while connecting the system with AC Supply
- Do not disconnect any connections during powering up the system.
- Complete all the connections properly.